Sunday, November 30, 2008

Darren Shan




Well, first of all I am going to have to say that Darren Shan is an AMAZING author XD! His two series Crique is amazing and I'm only on book 6 so don't ruin anything! His second Series the Demonata is also freaking Amazing! Its kind of creepy though. He does such a good job explaining things that I feel like I'm apart of thier world (Darren Shan's and Kernel And Grubs world!) I'm excited Crique is being turned into a move! I saw some pic's for the actors and Mr.Crepsely is really ugly! I know in the book he's supposed to be ugly but I pictured it differently! IDK, it's just Exciting. I going to include a picture of Darren (top)and Mr.Crepsley(right) then you tell me what you think!

4 comments:

D*clain said...

first im going to soy i love chris massoglia and darren shan is and amazing book i read and id fantastic

Unknown said...

is that chris massoglia? coz he looked different now. he's went a tad uglier...but hes so hot on the movie cirque du freak. i love josh hutcherson!

Rosa+Dimka=LOVE said...

i hav read all af the darren shan books if u havnt u will love them they r amazing!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey darren you are a very good actor!!!ur hot too